Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Beginning Again...

I am off to a 11 AM meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous in a far away town. "And the world begins again..." is what I have been thinking all morning. They are so right when they say in AA that alcohol is cunning, baffling, and all powerful. You let your guard down in the slightest and it will have you in it's grips. I have been slack in going to my meetings lately.

Carolyn is still in the bed. She promised me we would go eat lunch when I got home. I am not sure I can stomach food at this moment. My stomach feels awful topsy-turvy. At least I have someone to share in these pains and misgivings. I can't imagine living life alone like I did for years after my divorce.

1 comment:

abbagirl74 said...

go go go go go go go

listen

be proactive
not reactive