Monday, October 09, 2006

Talk radio tonight…

Blah blah blah…Islamic extremists…blah blah blah…terrorists….blah blah blah…radical Muslims. It gets so fucking old. I am tired of hearing it. The odds of some “terrorists” hitting Lanett, Alabama are about zero and out of the realm of my concern. If they do then they are some fucking stupid terrorists. The local prominent landmark is the Glen More trailer park. I guess they could go blow that up, but it would be like poking a stick into a fire ant hill.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

"The local prominent landmark is the Glen More trailer park."

I loved that. I can't believe it hasn't been hit by a tornado... aren't trailer parks tornado magnets? They certainly are up here.

I hope Carolyn gets feeling better and if she doesn't get some liquids soon, do take her to the hospital.

SKQBDOO said...

Wow, what a nice suprise. I am so sorry that Carolyn is sick but so happy you are home for awhile!! I had not even checked in because I thought you were gone and then saw where you had posted over at the funny farm. What a wonderful thing you did for Sherman's mom today. You are such a kind, caring soul.

summeraug said...

You made me laugh out loud with your local landmark!