Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tantalizing Textures…

I haven’t seen Carolyn much lately. She came over tonight to eat. I fixed us baked pork chops and baked some potatoes. I was preparing the salad when we began to talk about serious things.

“I love you so much,” She told me as I put the celery in the salad.

“Come here,” I replied as I wrapped my arms around her with wet hands as I held them up in the air.

“You work all the time. I never get to see you anymore,” I told her as I stood at the stove.

“Well, I still miss you,” She replied.

We sat and ate our meal at my kitchen table. I took my last bite of pork chop as she asked me the magic question.

“Make love to me,” She asked.

We gravitated towards the bed and fell into it kissing each other. It was a magical time. I do love her so much. I remember running my hands up and down her naked back; such a tantalizing feeling.

Now, it is well after midnight. She is asleep in my bed. I am trying to get that darned dog in my house and still be quiet. The rain is softly falling. All is right in the world. There is still love making left and the night is still young.

3 comments:

gregoire5 said...

A beautiful, delicate, so sensitive text.

What a nice writer you are! ... not to mention the human being... ;-)

Thank you for sharing it!

Laurent

PS : Taco Town and Darth Vader are great!!!!!

summeraug said...

It's all good. Very good.

Liz said...

Because I cannot find the words myself, I'll have to second what Laurent 'Gregoire5' said.