Sunday, October 22, 2006

Starry Night

I took a long ride out into the country tonight. I parked on a dirt road and got out to look at the stars. A beautiful night sky greeted me. A cold and brisk wind was blowing though causing me to shiver as I stood out in the cool night air. Our faux summer is over it seems. We have a freeze warning out for tomorrow night. It should be our first frost of the winter season.

I feel much better this evening after sleeping all afternoon. This means I will be up all night though; a long night of listening to the radio it seems is ahead of me.

1 comment:

gregoire5 said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope you'll be able to find out if there's anything wrong maybe some medicine you take is incompatible with another????

I like to go out in the country at night too. Looking at the stars, breathing, smelling the fresh air... Silence, stillness... it is all very inspiring and soothing isn't it?

Hope you the doctor's appointment brings some positive change.

Best wishes,

Laurent