Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome Home...

Yay! Maggie is home finally. The total bill for the kennel was only $34 dollars. I was shocked. I am still wondering if the receptionist made a mistake.

I have never heard Maggie be so vocal before. She is certainly glad to be home. I might just bark back out of joy.

I also drove over to feed Carolyn's cats. It seems Carolyn is a permanent fixture at my home these days. Bless her soul. She has felt like shit and needed someone to take care of her. She is still asleep in my bed. I hope I don't catch that crap. I keep wanting to wash my sheets and comforters. Isn't that terrible of me? Carolyn is knocking on death's door and all I want to do is laundry. It must be my nerves.

4 comments:

austere said...

Is she somewhat better?

Jonathon said...

Austere,

She is much better. She has been able to drink and keep down fluids. She is just tired and still sleeping. I guess I exaggerated when i said she was knocking at death's door. She is just exhausted. I hope she will be able to eat some chicken soup I am fixing for lunch.

beard157 said...

Sir:

Actually, I see nothing wrong with your worry and concern about catching the illness. If you both are sick, what good would that do anyone?

I do not suspect Carolyn would be willing to do it, but I would think her sleeping in a bed in one of the extra bedrooms (at least during the day) would be appropriate so you can change the linen etc.

PipeTobacco
http://frumpyprofessor.blogspot.com

SKQBDOO said...

No post since this morning? I pray you didn't catch the crud.