Monday, October 02, 2006

The roses were a hit…

Well, Carolyn got her roses; all two dozen of them. She immediately called me half asleep and told me how much she loved me. I told her how much I loved her as well.


“I don’t know what I would do without you,” She said.

“Where would you like to go?” I then asked her. “We can go anywhere.”

“What do you mean?” She then asked me confused.

“I mean I will take you anywhere you want to go,” I replied.

“Take me to Savannah so we can explore old graveyards and southern mansions,” She told me.

“Okay, you get off next week and we will go,” I replied.

“You serious?” She asked me.

“Deadly,” I replied.

Carolyn got so excited that we were taking a trip out of town to her favorite city, Savannah. I have to thank Summer for this suggestion. I have been to Savannah several times and it is a quaint old southern city. Carolyn will enjoy herself, the southern woman she is. I just want to make her happy. I want her in my life and for her to love me. I know that sounds selfish, but isn’t love so?

2 comments:

abbagirl74 said...

Personally, I feel love shouldn't be selfish. That is probably why I am the way I am. I give my love too freely sometimes. I get the love back, but sometimes I don't get it from the one I want. Hence, my last post.

Nevertheless, do what makes you happy. That is what matters most. Congratulations on the win, Auburn!!! Still holding on to #2.

summeraug said...

You awsome man you!!!! Savannah is one place I'd love to go. Go and have fun and love Carolyn and that beautiful city. I'm so excited for you both. I want to say woooohoooo!

Gawd I'm jealous! Hahaha!