Monday, July 11, 2016

Almost Broke the Century Mark...

My order total tonight was $97 dollars. Dad didn't say a word and helped me find most of the food I was getting. We both shared moments of sheer gluttony and wanton excess.

My main goal was to get my milk and cereal for the week. I am irrecoverably addicted to frosted flakes now.

"Do you like pizza?" my father asked as we meandered down the frozen food aisle.

"I've got some pepperoni pizza Hot Pockets in my cart," I told him pointing to the wares.

Dad wants me to eat more frozen meals like Boston Market and Marie Calendar's.

"You make such a mess trying to cook," he said.

He asked me how we could spruce them up a notch so I will eat them and I went and got two big bags of sharp Kroger cheddar cheese.

"It makes a big difference!" I told my father. "The cheese turns lackluster meals into magnificence. Especially with pasta themed meals."

Paige was back as I noticed how my father treats her like family and not just some clerk at a grocery store.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Is your dishwasher working now?

glittermom said...

You seem the computer expert repair guy....I don't know why your father won't let you fix it....stubborn I guess....