Sunday, July 31, 2016

Storms Come! Let Me Be Strong!

Delicious strips of smoked applewood bacon along with a folded egg and cheese served on a freshly baked buttermilk biscuit. http://www.chick-fil-a.com/

I pulled an all-nighter this morning and last night. First light is on the horizon and I still haven't gone to ye olde bed yet. I just couldn't drift off to sleep at all. I have about driven Maggie crazy with my trying every available sleeping arrangement in this house desperate for sleep. She has followed me around the house and has finally crashed on the computer room bed giving up on my antics.

May the Biscuit Be With You...

I am anxiously awaiting Charlie's arrival for Sunday morning biscuits. Hunger is the name of the game. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I sure would like some bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits this week. Last week we had sausage biscuits. The bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits just seemed more substantial and filling.

Darkness Was Brewing on the Horizon...

We badly need the rain and had some whoppers of some storms blow through yesterday afternoon. They knocked my power out two separate times sending all my computers into a state of total disarray and helter skelter. A quick change to some variables in my bios changed things so the computers don't try to boot again in such a situation. The batteries in my uninterruptible power supplies have about gone out leaving me about a 5 to 10 minute interval to save my work and shut every thing down. .

No comments: