Thursday, July 14, 2016

Unveiling the Prize...

You're such a good Papa! :-)

"I've got you a computer ready!" I just told my father over the phone. "I've been working on it since my injection this morning."

"Can I put it in any room I own?" dad asked.

"Yes," I replied. "It has wireless internet and antennas built into the motherboard."

"I will call you as soon as I leave the pharmacy tonight," my father told me rather excitedly. "We will take your medications and I want to see you set it up."

It even has a wireless mouse and keyboard which I think my father will enjoy. I am also giving him one of my gigantically large Asus 27" LCD monitors which I will probably miss when it is gone. The nicest part I installed was a modest 250GB solid state drive which is the crux of a fast computer these days.

I wouldn't have all this computer stuff without him, though. He deserves it after all the times I've bugged him for a "must have" computer part. I hope he enjoys it as much as I enjoyed building it for him.

1 comment:

skinny minny said...

I am glad he let you build it for him. I hope he likes it. Can hardly wait to hear how he reacts to it.