Friday, July 08, 2016

It's Hell On Earth Today...

https://whisper.sh
"Let's get out of the house," I told myself this afternoon with a touch of cabin fever. "You've been a homebody all week."

On the bed in the computer room, Maggie was warily watching my every move. "Just what in the hell is he doing?" Maggie got lucky today as she had an appointment at the small animal clinic for a follow up visit. I just couldn't do all that today. Dad didn't balk when I told him I couldn't go. He was supposed to go with me along with a psychiatrist's visit.

"I will call one of the vet. techs," my father told me saving me from having to use the phone.

I slept until almost 2pm today. One symptom of my mental illness cycling is that my circadian clock goes haywire.

I walked out of the house and walked to the car. It was so hot it was stifling. I was going to go to Fred's Super Dollar and window shop for a while.  I walked back inside and decided that window shopping was for another day.  When I walked back inside, I looked at the temperature on my wireless weather station and it read 98° degrees.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Yes, quite toasty! 🌞 🔥 💥

Summer said...

It's been very hot and humid here too.