Tuesday, July 26, 2016

For This We Shall Bark and Be Merry...

http://www.cnet.com/roadshow
Maggie and I were both so glad to see Papa pull up in front of the house in the X5 tonight. Maggie yelped with pleasure as I said a hearty, "YES!" It was medication time for this crazy old coot and his entourage of canines and a mish mash of computers.

Dad didn't stay long, but I sure was glad to see him. He was the only human I had seen all day except for a few cameos from my mother. I was lonesome for some company that was interested in what I was saying and not just interested in what I was eating (Magster).

"Do you think mom will give a greeting as good as Maggie's?" I asked my father in jest as we walked out into my front yard amid twinkling fireflies.

Maggie really was especially overjoyed to see my father tonight. She has a big wolf-pack to look over and provide for. They must check in from time to time.

"Nine times out of ten your mother will meet me at the garage door asking hard questions and worrying over various problems," my father replied. "I can barely get my tie off and the onslaught begins."

1 comment:

glittermom said...

What kind of hard questions does your father always say your mother asks?