Saturday, July 23, 2016

With Trembling Hands I Greet You...

"Your aunt wants you to come to her birthday party this afternoon. She specifically asked for you," my father told me during the medication ritual.

My aunt Pam and I were kindred spirits when I was growing up.

My mind started to racing wildly and went into a frenzy mode. I've got to find a way to get out of this and fast. 

"Tell her I love her, but I am not going to being to make it," I told Johnny Otis. "Be honest and tell her I have social anxiety."

Dad made me feel better when he said he had a billion betters things to do with his time as well. That made me light-hearted and feeling better.

Horsefly Turns 45 Young Years in Age...

The doctors always warned Charlie that Horsefly wasn't going to live very long. Well, he's 45 today as well despite the odds and Charlie is grilling hamburgers.

"I'm bringing you some burgers this afternoon so don't ruin your appetite,"  Charlie told me.


No comments: