Thursday, July 28, 2016

Comment Replies...

glittermom said...

What kind of hard questions does your father always say your mother asks?

LOL! This and that! She's always worried about something. 

Tonight she was doggedly determined and worried about the house alarm not engaging or turning on. Dad had to call and schedule a maintenance visit or he wouldn't have heard the end of it. I don't know why she won't call herself, but she leaves that kind of stuff up to my father. Dad decided tonight to just get a new wireless alarm system installed and that made my mother very happy.

She'll do it to me, too. I was at mom and dad's at 11pm tonight picking up some pork chops and rice and the ingredients to make more tomato sandwiches, and mom noticed I hadn't had a shave for a few days. My cordless razor is getting very dull and it pinches my skin and I explained that to her. Mom will worry and call me about it till we go to Wal-Mart and buy a new one. One cordless razor lasts me about a year.  

1 comment:

glittermom said...

She does have a busy mind..