Saturday, July 02, 2016

Home Town Ambassador...

 Annabel said...

Looks like Josh and I are heading to Atlanta starting July 15. We should be coming through your town Saturday afternoon on July 16 between 2-3ish. Are you still up for either a late lunch or early dinner? I'm going to email you my phone number - so check your email.
Annabel,
I am so excited about seeing you and Josh! Keep me appraised of what is going on. I am checking my email. I will email you my phone number as well.

Andrew

3 comments:

Summer said...

Awesome!

Jan said...

I am so jealous. 'Anabel' and I were in Vegas at the same time for about 5 minutes a few years ago and I keep telling her about the world famous wooden coaster we have in Pittsburgh to try to lure her here...

Please take lots of pictures to share!

Jan said...

PS...July 16 is my 65th birthday...you guys better celebrate!