Sunday, July 03, 2016

It's Easy Like Sunday Morning...

http://tourntravelplanner.com/
Rise and gloriously shine oh denizens of the of this forward leaning hemisphere and the internet!

The sun is shining brilliantly brightly this hot summer's day in the South. It is already 90° degrees and it is only 11pm. People are surely adorning their best Sunday attire and heading to church. I am glad I am not African American as their church services often last for 3 hours or more in the South. I will have squirmed out of my pew by then if I was still a child. My grandmother would say I had ants in my pants and rightly so.

Charlie brought Maggie and I sausage biscuits again this morning like we have been doing for years now. Maggie was my house proximity alarm and squealed when Charlie arrived as I was sound asleep. We were on the no frills economy biscuit program today. I am certainly enjoying my jumbo Coke (my favorite part of this ritual). It is always a cherished sight to see that Caprica parked out in front of my house. No hair jokes today as we were strictly business. I will see Charlie again for Fried Chicken Sundays tonight. We welcome our fried chicken loving overlords!

I feel as if I am thinking out of the box suddenly as I want one of those large $5 pepperoni pizzas this Sunday night. I will just have to wait and see what kind of mood my father is in this evening. The deep deep dish pepperoni pizza is only $7 dollars as well.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I'd go for the Pizza too! We're getting pizza today too...