Saturday, July 09, 2016

Andrew's Great Nocturnal Misadventures for Sustenance...

http://www.thekitchn.com/

We took my medications tonight as I asked my father if any more of that delicious vegetable beef soup was left.

"It is some of the best soup you have ever made," I told my father very flatteringly.

"Follow me home and we will get you some more sodas and another big Tupperware container of soup," my father told me smitten at my compliment.

I don't know where he had been, but my father was dressed to the nines tonight and reeked of aftershave. I followed the don't ask and don't tell rule that is firmly in place and the gays in the military thought they had it hard..

I followed my father across town to their house. Dad took a completely convoluted route to Casa de Johnny. Sadly, I can barely see to drive at night these days so it was a white knuckle event for me. Dad fixed me up with some quite adequate leftover soup and cantaloupe.

No comments: