Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Just in the Kitchen with My Gal and Cooking...

https://www.pinterest.com
The first local garden grown tomatoes are showing up at the farmer's markets. Maggie just lay on the floor for 5 minutes as I prepared myself a tomato sandwich. She took one smell and decided it wasn't for her. I further perpetuated the confusion down South by either choosing Duke's or Blue Plate mayonnaise. People swear by both. I prefer Blue Plate.

"Save some room for supper," my father just told me over the phone. "I am bringing you some corned beef hash."

2 comments:

Summer said...

Mayonnaise can be just as controversial as politics and religion. I prefer Helman's. :-)

glittermom said...

We don't have all those ones you have down there,it's either Kraft or Helmans. I prefer the Helmans too..they have one with olive oil,that's the one I buy..