Friday, July 29, 2016

Maggie's Bait and Switch...


The story of my life is when the Magster wakes me up this early morning because she is lonely and hungry. What does she do as I stir about the room putting my clothes on? She goes and gets in the warm spot I left in the bed and goes back to sleep. It is called dog logic. Maggie can play me like a harp at times. Now, if we can just get her eye infection cleared up then she will be perfectly healthy.

Put the Car in the Garage Gracie and Tuck Me in to Sleep...

"I will be so glad to get home!" my father exclaimed last night loosening his necktie. "Some days are best meant to be put behind us."

To his credit, he did look down in the dumps last night. He says he has to be hyper vigilant about filling prescriptions for fears of hurting someone by giving the wrong pills. In other words, can you say lawsuit central or even deadly harm?

Dad let his guard down he was so tired last night and left a whole package of my medications sitting on the seat of my recliner. I could've had a Klonopin party, but I ran out into the front yard to get his attention so as to give him my blister pack of crazy meds. He thanked me profusely for being so honest with him about this matter. Now, if he would just put more trust in me then he would be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: