Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Retro Game of the Week. Think Green...


Look and ye shall find was never more true about this game and the mods made for it. I am just getting around to playing Fallout 3 and everything had this horrid green tint and hue to it. I looked on the Mod Nexus for Fallout 3 and found that I wasn't the only one wanting to remedy this. I downloaded the mod to remove the green tint and I've been a happy camper ever since. Isn't the difference so stark? I guess the programmers and designers wanted it to have an irradiated look since the game is set in Washington D.C. 200 years after nuclear armageddon.


Night Owls Unite...

I don't know why I am up so early. I went to sleep on the computer room bed around 11pm and woke up about 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. Maggie's keeping the bed warm for the both of us, though.

No comments: