Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mom and Dad's Little New Found Feline...

http://www.glogirly.com/

Mom and dad have a new addition to the family. She has been over at the river house for well over a week and dad finally relented and just decided to bring her home. She is still just a kitten. Dad left my house to go get a litter box and food last night. He had vowed a few years ago that he would never get another cat when Macy was put to sleep. Never say never I have learned over the years.

I was petting her a moment ago getting my sodas and cigars and she purred so loudly and was very affectionate. She will be a good companion to my mother as my father stays gone so much. It is a tradition that Mom names all our pets including Maggie so it will be neat to share this tabbies new name over the next few days.

Did Someone Say Filet?

http://www.primesteakhouses.com/
Dad is grilling filet mignons tonight and I certainly look forward to that. It is the only cut of meat that I will eat that seems to get under cooked and still very pink in the center. Usually, I like my steaks medium well.

"Save room for supper," my mother told me as I made up one of my Coke care packages in the coat closet.

In childlike innocence, my mother asked me if she wanted me to cut up my steak so I could chew it better.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I want to get a kitten. I've always had cats but they have all passed on