Monday, July 04, 2016

Do You Make Some Really Good Potato Salad? Yes? Can We Be Friends?

http://www.simplypotatos.com/
Mein Charlie surprised me and just arrived spreading 4th of July tidings of great joy.  Charlie will stop by for a visit with food and gluttony will ensue.

Charlie brought me two of his signature grilled hamburgers and a large Tupperware bowl of Janice's potato salad.

"What is your secret about such great tasting burgers?" I asked Charlie.

"I marinate the ground chuck overnight in Lea and Perrin's Worcestershire sauce," Charlie replied.

3 comments:

Rita said...

The taste of different cuts of meat can make a big difference. Ground chuck happens to be a very flavorful type of meat. Ever eat round steak? It is bland in comparison. Different types of steak have different flavors as well. (Says the girls whose grandfather was a cattle rancher!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy 4th!! I miss you so much! So much has changed since we met. I kinda miss who we were. Remember?

Summer said...

I was watching a cooking show a few days ago. This one guy made an herb butter and then put a teaspoon of that in the middle of the burger before grilling. You should have seen the grease!