Sunday, January 08, 2017

And the Winner is... Taco Hell...

https://quesarahsera.wordpress.com
Move over Montezuma! lol

"It was your mother's request," my father told me as he stepped through the threshold of Andrew's Casa. "I got you two burrito supremes or supreme somethings and two hard shelled tacos."

I later learned that my father got a hot and ready Little Caesar's pizza, and Charlie got fried chicken along with Horsefly's chicken tenders -- a very complicated order to fulfill. That's why they were so tardy by arriving at eight.

"You know I don't eat pizza and Mexican food," Charlie declared from the kitchen.

This from the man who used to be in the Air Force and ate only bananas when he was stationed in Thailand during Vietnam.

Yes, we had another Sunday marathon and feeding visit from Pops and Charlie as Charlie preceded to thoroughly clean my kitchen once again. He gave my stainless steel sink and very good scrubbing. Charlie also gave the Ms. Maggins fresh water and kibble.