Sunday, January 08, 2017

Dear Snowmen Everywhere...

http://www.pressconnects.com/
The National Weather Service had us under a hard freeze warning till lunch today.

"You were right last night about the cold," Charlie told me this morning hurriedly walking to my front stoop. "I just didn't believe it would get this cold."

Charlie was busy trying to carry the breakfast biscuits and keep his hair from flying about wildly. I was snickering a little bit, but not noticeably. It was quite comical.

Charlie also remarked about the jacket I was wearing.

"Hey, I gave you that jacket for Christmas!"

Charlie was wearing one just like mine, but in a darker charcoal color. Mine is a lighter grey.

Charlie handed me our biscuits and came inside to see and greet Maggie -- to not do so would be a travesty. The Magster was in ecstasy and put on a fine welcome home show for Beta dog. Poor Zeta dog which is me -- I always get left out.

"Your daddy's driving over to the pond in god's country to see if it froze over," Charlie then told me.

The last time it froze over was in 1983.

"What do you want for supper?" Charlie asked before we parted ways.

"Mom wants Taco Hell and I  thought I will want the same," I replied to Charlie.

No comments: