Wednesday, January 25, 2017

As Calm Enveloped the Land, the Sadness Began....

http://www.tattoostime.com/

I called my father and asked him to please call me in the morning to make sure I am up. I have my Risperdal Consta injection early in the morning. Usually, I am up by that time, but I just wanted to be sure. The early bird catches the worm as far as my injection goes. Early in and early out.

"I'll call you, son," my father replied dourly.

"Are you okay?" I asked my rather morose father. "You sound rather despondent."

"It's your mother," he replied, "I am missing her antics tonight. She drove me crazy, and yet I loved her just the same."

"Do you want me to come over and sit awhile with you?" I asked my father. "I am sure we could laugh as we tell and think of old Martha stories."

"I'll call you if I do," dad replied. "I love you!"

1 comment:

amelia said...

Awwww, poor dad..it must be tough..