Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Finis, Goodbyes, and Farewells...

http://www.wisegeek.com/
Mr. Bradshaw, the minister at the funeral service today, quoted my somewhat interesting words regarding my mother and heaven. Dad loves to hear me say it as well. He says I have an insight to my mother's actions and thoughts that they are clueless about.

"John's eldest son said god has a new secretary today and there are appointments to be made in heaven."

I can imagine my mother looking at her celestial and heavenly calendar making appointments. I told dad we are going to have to pencil in his heartworm medications as well. LOL! Mom was always so stalwart and fastidious about Maggie getting her medications.

Groceries? There is absolutely nothing to eat in this house. I am hoping Charlie will call me and then we will head to Kroger. I am not brave enough  just to go get them and use my debit card. Dad doesn't need any more hassles or worries today as well. 

1 comment:

Christina said...

How are you feeling, Jonathon?