Saturday, January 28, 2017

Pundits For Pizza...

"The Girls and I are eating Johnny's New York Style Pizza downtown," my father just said. "Do you want us to bring you something? Were going to have lots of leftover pizza or I could get you some lasagna or spaghetti with meatballs."

"I will take both!" I tentatively said as I laughed.

"I am such a glutton," I thought as my father laughed along as well.

"The kids and I are coming to see Maggie in a moment so get your house straightened up some."

**************************

Well, the Grand Kids are officially in the ranks of Maggie's pack. We just have to think of official Greek alphabet names for them.

"So, these are what is called kids among you humans?" Maggie seemed to impart. "I usually just bark at them."

She was really eating up the attention -- going to and fro each of us for a pat on the head or a belly rub and a back scratch. Maggie then got in her dog bed in the den and looked thoroughly pleased with herself and her earlier arrangement.

Johnny's Rocks...

My father brought several Italian-sausage and pepperoni pizza slices, and ample portions of some delectable lasagna, and a vanilla milkshake. I also felt kind of self-conscious as the girls watched my father give me my numerous amounts of crazy meds.

"This dog is eating venison and rice!" Lilly said from the laundry room. "That's gross!"

Dad and I both grinned as the Grand Kids performed Maggie's feeding and watering ritual as we guided them on what to do.

No comments: