Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Up with George this Morning...

I got a full night's sleep for the first time in several long days. I feel as if I could rip the arms off a Gundar (Star Wars tip of the hat) or conquer the whole world single handedly. My body just grows tired of a lack of sleep and then we just finally crash. The cycle is complete. You may proceed with your life. Maggie just absolutely adores this arrangement. She was grooming herself beside me in the bed when I awoke. Strange bedfellows who keep strange hours and all of that.

George just has driven by my house on his way to the Waffle House to get his pork chop breakfast. Dad asked me last night how old I honestly thought George was. His brown colored hair can be very misleading.

"I am pretty certain he's in his eighties," I told my father.

I noticed yesterday that when he took out his trash and picked up the daily newspaper that he looked so very, very frail. He's a good guy, though, and there are not enough of those in the world today.

Food Fantasies Come to Fruition...

The Agenda today? Eating a large slice of Hershey's chocolate creme pie along with a large glass of whole milk. We're also going to eat some makeshift meatloaf sandwiches for lunch.

Boston Market also sells a two ribs in barbecue sauce meal that I can never find at Kroger. Well, I finally found two meals last night. we going to have Andrew's version of a McDonald's McRib sandwich tomorrow.

Okay, Here's the Skinny...

This is what I am dealing mental illness wise lately. I like to sit in my recliner many times during the day as I take little breaks from life. I love to see the cars pass on the road down my street. I am dealing with the paranoia that my neighbors (the RV people) are mocking me and thinking I am sitting there in the window watching them. It is disconcerting to say the least. This paranoia is encroaching on something I very much enjoy doing.

No comments: