Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mayhem at Med Time!

http://www.i-am-bored.com/
Two cats started loudly fighting in the backyard as soon as my father pulled up in front of my house tonight. Maggie went tearing out the dog door to stop all that nonsense oblivious of my father's arrival.

"What's wrong with the Mags?" dad asked alarmed as he walked in my front door.

"She heard some cats fighting in the backyard," I replied to my father as I rolled my eyes.

Dad laughed and laughed, and was still chuckling as he gave me my medications.

"Get those pussies girl!" he hollered loudly cackling like the evil Emperor from Star Wars.

"Maggie?" I said over her loud barking as I stepped out on the back deck. "Papa's here!"

Maggie came tearing back inside to a more important agenda and that is seeing Papa."

"You don't let those pussies fight in your yard!" dad said rubbing and petting her with a grin.

She sat smugly on her haunches in the den as she panted vigorously. The Magster looked quite proud of herself.

*******************************************

It really was so good to see my father tonight. I almost had a panic/anxiety attack I got so excited. I was glad to get my Klonopin as that would stop that anxiety nonsense as well. My medications meant bedtime and rest for this weary old soul today.

"I can't stay long you two," dad said to the Magster and I. "It is prime recliner and TV time."

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Your father sounds like Donald trump!