Thursday, January 05, 2017

Winter Storm Warning...

Yes, we are now under a winter storm warning at the moment so something better damn happen.

We are forecast to get mainly a sleet event and not snow, but I am happy none the less. Anything abnormal is fun and interesting to me and 2 inches of sleet will be a joy. Let's just not have 2 inches of ice on everything.

It should start at lunch tomorrow and last until lunch the next day. I told my father to be careful driving tomorrow and I then called Charlie (who doesn't keep up with the weather at all). Charlie always says if you want to know the weather then look out your window. Oh, if it could be so easy. lol!

"Nothing stops for the Horsefly," Charlie said with an air of foreboding. "We will still be going to KFC tomorrow night for our daily chicken tenders and then go bowling. We might be on a snowmobile, though, but we will get there."

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I wish you snow! 🌨⛄️