Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Beta Dog Brings Gifts...

http://www.bettycrocker.com/
Janice cooked a delicious breakfast casserole this morning and Charlie knows I absolutely love casseroles. I was sitting at the computer which overlooks the front yard when he pulled up. I was expecting McDonald's' breakfast McBiscuits. There was a big heaping helping of casserole on a paper plate and a big sigh of relief from me.

"I've got to run," Charlie said. "Sorry I couldn't visit for longer."

Charlie gave me a hug and then he headed to Dadeville for a half days work.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Praying for you, friend. Keep breathing today. One moment at a time.

glittermom said...

I believe Charlie will be your savior.

glittermom said...

Be strong..you'll survive.

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Again, I am sorry for your loss. It is tragic for you and your family. While I do not necessarily think it will be helpful for you today, at some point over the next few days or weeks, you may find help in reading my own blog during the time (10 years ago) when my own dear mother passed away. You may see that the emotions you may be feeling are part of the unfortunate pathway of grief. I would suggest this month may be the most helpful:

http://frumpyprofessor.blogspot.com/2007_03_01_archive.html

Have you learned what the doctors have said was the cause of your mother's passing?

PipeTobacco