Sunday, January 29, 2017

Curb Meet Entourage...

I had never been so glad to see Papa and Charlie pull up to my curb. I know I have said that many, many times beforehand, but tonight was somehow different. It was after dark and the sun had long set. The house has just been cold and quiet today and I have dealt with the maelstrom that is my mind all day until medication time. My mother would have also called me several times today as well. I missed her very much and shed a few tears in her memory -- what tears I could muster.

"Popa and Charlie are here!" I hollered to Maggie as she was sleeping on the sofa.

Immediately barking ensued.

I can already tell some effects of my medications 30 minutes after Papa and Charlie left Casa de Andrew. After the full hour, I will probably be melting into the fabric of this chair. The full hour will expire at 8:26 PM.

Dauntless Charlie cleaned the kitchen some tonight as my father and I performed the medication ritual which included my father's addiction to the television. He said I left him without much of a job as he headed through the den and out of the front door to throw what little trash I had away. Now, that is what I wanted to hear. Charlie told me I was sloppy like his oldest son and his son's wife a few weeks ago. I have redoubled my efforts in keeping my kitchen and house clean.

No comments: