Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Love the Way You Say Good Morning...

Well, it is 3:30 in the morning and I am feeling like something the cat drug in. Yes, I am cycling mental illness wise and cannot sleep -- an eye-blearing lack of sleep. It will take me a few days to get back on track and that is sleeping at night again. Maggie's got the right idea and is snoozing on the computer room bed at the moment.

Charlie will be here in a few hours with breakfast. I have discovered that I dislike McDonald's biscuits (something is lacking) but I love the sausage encapsulated within. I am going to make some Andrew's sausage toasters this morning with toasted loaf bread from my toaster oven. I still have a pretty fresh loaf of Sunbeam thin sandwich bread. I will toast 4 slices and then spread on some mustard and mayonnaise and then add two sausage patties. Anything's got to be better than those McDonald's biscuits.

A few blog changes are in order and no, they weren't forced upon me. This is a completely voluntary choice. I am only going to post photos taken from my very own origin or my digital camera. I hope it will get me back in the hobby and encourage me to use my camera. Blog template? I am just going to keep spinning the roulette wheel till a land on a number I like.

1 comment:

skinny minny said...

I recently had a sausage biscuit from McDonald's and found it gummy and dry ( didn't know that it was even possible to be both) Have you tried their sausage McMuffins?
I too am having sleep issues. Hope we both get back to our normal soon
Have a great day.