Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I Am a Very Nosey Neighbor, Too!

http://www.bankrate.com/
I was getting out of my car this afternoon. I just made the short journey from parent's house and picked up some drinks and cigarillos. George walked over to me with a walking cane. He was kind of hobbling in a way. Was this the reason for his absence? Did he take a tumble and had rehab?

Well, today his roots were showing badly and he needed to color his hair.

"I'm curious," George said as he stood next to me. "Why do you always park your car in the yard on Monday nights?"

"I go grocery shopping with my father every Monday at 9 PM and I always park close to the front door to make unloading all those groceries easier. Of course, I have to keep Maggie corralled as well."

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I too am a nosey neighbor....I guess when not much going on in your life you take interest in other people's goings on.

Summer said...

I call my husband Gladys Kravitz!