Thursday, January 05, 2017

Big Kudos to Sapphire...


http://www.guru3d.com/
I've never been more pleased with a video card than I have with this new Sapphire Nitro+ video card. It is Christmas money well spent. It handles everything I throw at it with aplomb and high frame rates. It also does all that for just under $300 (most of Nvidia's performance v-cards are over $600). You used to hear someone say their video card was going out. You would think, "big money!" Processors and video cards are two of the most costly items in a gaming computer.

Now? I am going to get greedy and buy another card. You can run two cards in tandem called crossfire creating an incredible "video crunching" powerhouse.

Let It Snow! And Snow! And Snow!

The weather guesser's confidence just grows keener and more accurate as this winter storm gets closer to arriving. I don't want the messy stuff this weekend like ice like they are alluding to. Just some nice uncommon snowfall would be great. I love getting to use my all-wheel-drive. It is really neat. "Move over! Here comes Andrew!" Also, the nice thing about snow in the South is that it is here one day and gone the next.

"Don't you dare to take the BMW out in a snowy mess," I told my father this morning,

"But it has all wheel drive!" my father said to me kind of aloof.

"Your Honda has all wheel as well," I said to my father, "Just look out for black ice!"

1 comment:

Christina said...

Im excited for the snow too!!