Wednesday, November 02, 2016

3 Out of 4 Ain't Half Bad...

http://grissomsselect.com/products/
As I had feared, the buffalo chicken cheese dip is, well, kind of odd. It is very savory and tangy with lots of shredded chicken. It's great with crackers, but makes for a terrible sandwich filling. I guess that's why that called it a dip. It also tastes much better warmed in the microwave for a few seconds up to a minute. Did I tell you it is spicy? It packs quite a kick. The after burn also surprised this lover of hot and spicy food.

Score One for the Maggins!

Maggie's being very endearing today. It is about as affectionate as she gets. Whatever room I am in, she is with me. I laid down to take a nap a few hours ago and she wasn't going to let me rest until she could get on the bed with me. She was very vocal about the whole affair. I slipped over to the side and pulled up the covers and there she wen't clamoring for her sleeping spot. She was snoring within ten minutes. I envy her of the ability to do that.

When Will Fall or Winter Get Here?

I walked outside to drive to Fred's for a few items. I immediately turned around and hung my jacket in my bedroom closet. It was 82° degrees today. The interior of my car was stifling. They say we will have a break in the warm weather at the end of the week, but it is a modest break.

1 comment:

Summer said...

The weather has been out of kilter here too. It's supposed to be 80 here today.