Thursday, November 03, 2016

All the Cogs in this Machine Are Well Oiled...

https://www.amazon.com
All things you thought that were insurmountable are now surmountable. If you've also seen one shot then you've seen them all.

Like clockwork, Rebecca and crew were lighting fast this morning. The whole ordeal and the round trip drive took only one hour.

Rebecca regaled me in tales of her children on Halloween while she prepared my injection. I also wanted to hear more about her new car. A Honda Pilot.

"They were so spoiled rotten as we drove them around the neighborhood," Rebecca told me. "They could never eat that much candy."

"When I was a kid," I said to Rebecca. "We just ran willy nilly through the neighborhood with our costumes on with plastic pumpkins to store our candy."

That was a kinder, gentler, or more naive America I guess.

We both laughed when I spoke of my love for candy corn -- the most maligned of all the Halloween candies.

"Hon?" Pat said as I stepped into the reception area. "Here's your next appointment card."

I got back on the road headed for the pharmacy. The hardest part was over. All the pharmacy staff marveled that I call my father "Papa" instead of dad. You could actually see my father blush.

No comments: