Sunday, November 13, 2016

Full Moon and the Streakers Are Out...

Old Wives Tale? You Decide...
https://www.nasa.gov

Dad swears the gravitational pull of a full moon can get us crazy folks riled up. He said my mother has been acting odd all day as well.

"It does something to your brain chemistry just like it moves the oceans and causes the tides," he told me adamantly. "I am not going to bail you out if you get caught running through the neighborhood naked with police in full pursuit." (Jest)

Charlie and my father have just left after another busy and whirlwind visit. It was Sunday night fried chicken again. I got my usual 3pc KFC meal with two side orders of well done and crispy potato wedges.

I Get Tired of Watching it and I am Sure Charlie is Tired as Well.

Charlie furiously cleaned my kitchen again. It took him about 15 minutes. I didn't know it needed it. I guess it did need a little tidying up. I took the trash out a few hours ago and I guess I didn't get it all. I still had a few empty food boxes and packages that needed to be throw away and I also had a growing collection of empty plastic milk jugs mingling over the fridge. Things I didn't notice earlier in the day.

No comments: