Sunday, November 27, 2016

A Blog Post By Any Other Name...

http://www.azcentral.com/
The hours have passed us by until it is almost time for Charlie and one of his bountiful McDonald's breakfasts. My circadian rhythms are all out of sorts again these past few days. I looked at my alarm clock and it read 4 am. I was wide awake by then and I sat on the edge of the bed pulling on my favorite and ultra soft t-shirts. I couldn't do  this and work as well. I would lose my job for lack of sleep.

I daintily used the bathroom, and then I checked on Maggie. She slept on the couch last night and I missed her. She is still pouting with me about taking her to the Veterinarian earlier in the week and shoving those pills down her throat. I am public menace #one as far as Maggie goes as the moment. She was snoring softly with her new hairdo (she also got groomed the other day).  She looks almost like a completely different dog and doesn't look like Phil Spector any longer.


Yesterday, Charlie brought my medications to take since my father wanted more time with the grandkids. They all piled up in my father's car and went to see a local football team play. Dad asked me if it hurt my feelings not being able to go. I told him I had bigger fish to fry for the time being.


No comments: