Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Storms May Come So Let Me Be Strong...

http://www.janssencns.com/

I was on the ball when I told my father that my injection is due this Thursday. He gave me a high five and a pat on the back. We then turned our attentions to more immediate matters which is taking my nightly crazy meds. With the full moon hidden away, I had nothing to blame my craziness and wild ways upon anymore.

"I'll meet you at the pharmacy at 9AM Thursday," my father told me of my injection. "Used to you would try to weasel your way out of such a duty. I am so proud of you! You've come such a long way, son."

"Well, it is certainly not pleasant to get stuck in the old derriere every two weeks," I replied in defense of myself.

Third shift has certainly been promoted to night watch duty like tonight. Maggie is invigorated by this cool weather that we are receiving. We will probably get our first frost this weekend. It is very past due. Right now, Maggie is sitting at the front gate and soaking up the ambiance -- no post-midnight maniacal barking just yet. She looks so cute and calm. We have plan B ready to implement if Maggie gets a case of wild barking at things unseen.

Summer...

I hope you are healing from your surgery. Too bad that I can't send you hospital flowers.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Thank you dear one! I'm healing quite well, just hobbling around in a post op shoe for the next four weeks. Today I have to go back and get a laser treatment on one of my eyes. I've met my deductible so I have to get it all done before the end of the year. LOL!