Monday, November 14, 2016

Freestyle Waffle House Burger Time...

http://beefandbuns.blogspot.com/
It was 9 AM this morning and I ordered the two cheeseburgers platter from the Waffle House.

"You're not getting your usual ham and cheese omelet?" my mother asked kind of perplexed. "I've never seen you order burgers so early.

"I want something more substantial for breakfast this morning."

"George, my neighbor, always gets the pork chop dinner at Waffle House very early in the morning," I then told my mother excusing myself and my odd food fixation for so early today.

Andrew's Everest...

I always make mountains out of molehills and this morning hit home that unpleasant fact.  I always expect the worse and a long wait in a lobby when it comes to health clinics and hospitals alike. Getting mom's blood work went smoothly without a fuss much to my surprise. We went to Kamath Medical and my nurse, Rebecca, took good care of us and extremely expedited the process.

"We'll fax the results to your doctor," The so kind Pat said as we stood in reception.

Fleas? Don't You Think of Getting On My Maggie...

On the way home, mom and I swung by my house to give Maggie her flea and heartworm medications. My mother is a godsend for these kinds situations. If Maggie is a good girl and eats her pills, then she gets one can of Vienna sausages which Maggie just relishes. Maggie went absolutely nuts after seeing us pull up in front of the house and walk to my frontdoor.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I can eat breakfast food for supper so why not supper food for breakfast,,..