Tuesday, November 01, 2016

¿Te gusta martes mexicano?


Yes, it is Mexican night. Mrs. Sandra keeps picking up my mother since she fell into the bushes at the restaurant on that fateful pharmaceutical-fueled night many weeks ago. It is amazing she made it home without an accident. Mrs. Sandra always laughs and has a superbly good temperament about it all as she always has.

Mom called me about an hour ago. I was lying asleep at 2:30 PM with Maggie by my side. Don't ask me why. I must've been tired I guess. Maggie was certainly enjoying this little escape from our lives. I've kinda had some depression going on with me, but I haven't talked about it much online or with my family.

"Are you alive? I am bringing your usual," mom said after several missed calls.. "Is fajitas fine?"

"Sounds delicious to me," I replied to my mother as I thanked her in turn.

Last week fajitas's were really good so I hope we have a good repeat of last Tuesday.

Weirdville Week...

I have also came down with a very nasty urinary tract infection yesterday. I felt as if I was urinating pins and needles.

"You know it is very odd for a man to have a urinary tract infection," my father told me accusingly.

My father also called me early this morning that Dr. Kamath called me in some medicine to the pharmacy that should help me.

"I'll bring it to you tonight," my father told me over the phone.

No comments: