Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Biscuit Bringer Cometh...

https://graduatemedicineapplicant.wordpress.com
It is 3:20 am in the morning here. I actually decided to quit laying in the bed suffering from misery (hyperbole). My nose keeps running and I have to go chase it. hehe

In just a few short hours, Charlie will bring me 3 bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits from McDonald's and quite possibly a large orange juice if I am lucky. He is my savior on such occasions. I so look forward to Sunday morning biscuits. I also just like to hang out with Charlie for a few moments.

Charlie will also definitely bring a jumbo Coca-Cola with no ice. (my stomach doth rumble and growl eagerly when I wrote the above sentences and paragraphs). The cupboards are definitely getting low on provisions. Yay for groceries on Monday nights!

Mom and I were talking on the phone last night. We were talking about how an illness like the flu can bring a man completely to his knees, Whereas a woman would suck it up, take the kids to school, go to work, and then get her families supper on the table that night. I laughed as I just had to agree.

Church Fundraising Barbecues...

http://www.dudleypoultry.com/BBQ.php
It is that time of the year again. Dad brought me a barbecue chicken plate from one of those church fundraisers. He was headed to the Auburn game. This barbecue meal was exceptionally good. I had to fight off the hordes (Maggie) to be able to eat it. I had some hamburger buns in the freezer and thawed them. They made for some really nice smoked barbecued chicken sandwiches for supper.

Kroger? Don't Let Me Down Now...

They never have the Edwards lemon meringue pies when I visit Kroger. I guess they must just sell out by the end of the day as they stock in the wee hours of the morning. I keenly want one of these pies tomorrow night despite the odds of actually getting one.


1 comment:

glittermom said...

Yes, men are usually he biggest babies when sick and women just carry on...hope you find your pie...being thanksgiving week supplies might be low at your store. Good luck...