Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Hilary vs.Trumped Up...

glittermom said...

Do you vote? Just curious....

Andrew Replies...

As a general rule, I usually don't talk about politics and/or religion on the blog.

That said, yes, Gittermom, I do always try to vote although I wonder how much good it does.We are an oligarchy and not a democracy in my opinion. I don't like to talk politics as it can get people unraveled it is such a polarizing subject -- a subject primed for people to bicker about. Today, I will have to vote for the lesser of two evils and that is Hilary. It will be neat to see what a woman can do in the White House. I hope Charlie gets his funding for many years to come in his community outreach program.

It will probably be the closest race we've had since Bush and Gore and the "dangling chads" debacle and the numerous vote recounts.

6 comments:

glittermom said...

I'm Proud of you ....🇺🇸

glittermom said...

Looks like Charlie hair! 🌬

Christina said...

Go Hillary!!

glittermom said...

We can only hope!

Summer said...

I'm devastated this morning.

glittermom said...

I can't believe how people think they made the right decision...you reap what you sow..