Monday, November 14, 2016

New Improved and Papa Sanctioned Choices...

https://www.walmart.com
I toodled around Kroger less organized that I usually am. I usually have a list and a mapped out plan of my items, but we were freelancing tonight. I did manage to keep the price at $68 dollars to my merit.

"You got a shit load of groceries for that price," my father said astonished of my shopping efforts tonight.

That made me feel so good and eager to please! I was beaming with pride.

It is now 10:22 PM and I have just unloaded all my groceries and had my first exquisite drink of that Mountain Dew lime Baja Blast sodas. Gosh, I love that stuff and I love to drink it when I am writing about this week's shopping trip on grocery day.

My big impulse buy tonight was an Edwards pumpkin creme pie at $5.99 a pie. Dad remarked upon it as it came down the conveyor belt to be checked out.

"That looks interesting," my father said intrigued about my pumpkin pie. "You will have to let me know how it tastes!"

"Oh, I just adore a good pumpkin creme pie," I replied.

Can you believe Krogers was out of bananas? I couldn't believe it myself until I saw it with my own eyes. The organic bananas were sold out as well. This also marks the fourth week of Kroger being out of their brand of frosted flakes.

I caught up with my father in the card and magazine aisle.

"That was real quick," he said. "And I see you got lots of Marie Callender's meals as well."

Well, the shopping was done and we were ready to checkout. We had about 40 items until our dear Paige motioned for us to come over to the 15 item or less cashier. My father and I looked at each other and jumped at the chance. Paige had us walking out of the store in a jiffy.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

That pie does look mighty tasty! 🎃 🍽