Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Blog Comments...

glittermom said...

Are you doing anything for thanksgiving?


https://vandewalleviews.wordpress.com/
Andrew Replied...

Gittermom, dad is cooking for a mob of folks, but that is just not my style. The amount of people visiting my father on thanksgiving would make me a nervous wreck. Charlie is bringing me a plate of food after he cleans up my father's kitchen. I am really excited about the turkey sandwiches I will have for a few days after Thanksgiving. That's my favorite part of this time of the year.

What about you? Are you, Jen, and the family doing anything?

4 comments:

glittermom said...

Same here..I enjoy the left overs the most.

Anonymous said...

Yo Andrew! It's me, the missing Sharyna! Just dropped by to say HI! And have a wonderful holiday! As for us, we are going to Golden Corral for an all you can eat. Last year, they offered take home boxes. We fill that with meat only. At home, waiting is all the sides and the pies. That makes up our leftovers. If you are feeling strong enough, you could go to your parent's house and sneak thru the kitchen. Go into the party area but not far from the door. Say hi dad, hello Charlie, nice to see you Mom and then grab some food and RUN! Everyone would be so proud of you. You would get crowd practice and everyone would be happy. BTW, Maggie needs a service vest. She provides you with emotional support. It's for reelz! Google it! Anyway, coming here tonight is my holiday visit with family. You and me boy, and Kevin; we all started out together; what...10+ years ago? WOW!!!

Summer said...

Have a blessed day Andrew and feel better soon.

Jen said...

Glittermom makes the best Thanksgiving food!