Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Winter's Morning Blessing...

Ah, Bless!

http://common-phobias.com/
Fear of Rain Phobia – Ombrophobia. Ombrophobia or Pluviophobia is the fear of rain- a fairly common anxiety disorder seen in kids and adults alike. The term Ombrophobia originates from Greek 'Ombros' meaning “storm of rain” and phobos meaning “fear or aversion”.
It is just pouring cats and dogs here at the moment. We're under an extreme or exceptional drought warning at the moment so we needed the rain very badly. I would hate to see how low our pond's water level is and all the fish that reside there are probably floating by now. Boy, that was negative about the fish, wasn't it?

The Magster has to go potty, but even worse, she will get wet doing it. Garlic to a vampire is like raindrops to Maggie. The dog hates to get wet. At first, I thought something bad was wrong with her the way she was whimpering. In a moment, I will walk out into the backyard with my umbrella hoping to coax Maggie into using the bathroom. My walking out my back door may elicit a certain amount of gumption within her and I will egg on Maggie's bravado by taking the trip as well.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I like rain and wind as long as don't lose power!