Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Pizza Night?

http://www.businesswire.com/
"What do you consider the best pizza in the Valley?" my father asked this evening after he rang twice and I called him back. "Your mother wants to order a pizza tonight for supper."

"Papa John's has the best delivery pizza in my opinion but it is also the most expensive," I told my father. "I really like the option of ordering over the internet. It's great if you have phone phobias like me."

My only real beef with Papa John's is that the pizza sauce can be rather sweet for my tastes.

"Order over the internet?" my father asked incredulously.

"Call me when you are ready to order and I will quickly drive over and show you how to create an account and order on your computer," I told my father.

"Can I pay for the tip and the pizza with my debit or credit card?" dad then asked.

"I am pretty sure you can," I replied. "Get some of the cheese bread with the marinara dipping sauce as an appetizer. I bet you will find it delicious."

A Cavity Fulfilled...

http://www.naturallivingideas.com/
Mom changed the time for her dentist's appointment to 2 PM. That afforded me and her a few extra hours of sleep. I forewent a shower, pulled on some clean clothes, and then I heard the familiar and unmistakable horn that is on my mother's Honda. That was my cue to get in the driver's seat and head to the dentist.

"I really hate you have to do this," my mother told me. "It is going to be a long wait in the car."

I sat in the car for about an hour smoking pungent cigars and trying to listen to some of the pop music that is so popular these days. I was surprised at quite a few catchy tunes. I bet if I would listen to it a few tunes every day then I would grow to like it.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I don't like the sause either...we have a lot of good pizza places up here.

Berryvox said...

I love online ordering too. There were too many times they got the order wrong because they misheard me back before online ordering.