Sunday, November 20, 2016

Good News From the Captain! Captain Johnny Otis!

http://www.samicone.com/
"It was one of your mother's biggest requests this afternoon," my father told me tonight as he walked in from my front door. "She wanted a Captain D's jumbo fish platter."

When I ask for Captain D's or Arby's, my father will say it is too expensive. Harumph!

Maggie was just going bonkers that Beta dog and Gamma dog were both here! Zeta dog, as in me, was quite very glad to see the old geezers himself. I do love those two fellas.

Dad set my very, very hot meal on the back of the piano (For which I promptly moved to the entertainment center worried about my piano's finish) and my mouth started to salivate instantly. That batter fried fish smelled so good.

"Charlie got me a shitload of malt vinegar packets," I told my father very pleased and excitably.

Whe then sat down on my couch so my father could administer my crazy meds. Charlie had gotten started in the kitchen and it sounded like a construction crew had besieged my humble abode and started to work on my house.

Apprehensively, my father mentioned a vet visit. Tomorrow, we take dad's new cat, Samantha, out to get spayed. Next, Maggie gets a ride to the veterinarian about a pesky ear infection she keeps scratching. My father said he will call me and let it ring twice to signal that he is ready to go.

Charlie was being true to form and that is being the busybody he excels at. I thought I got all my trash up this afternoon, but Charlie found even more trash to bag up.

No comments: