Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Day is Done...

The day is winding down.  Maggie is preening on the couch.   Rosa and I have had our last phone call for the day.  "I'm staying home again," she told me.  "I will miss you," I replied.  "Miss you, too!" she said and hung up.  It didn't rattle my cage, much, though.  

I am eagerly awaiting some blogs to update before retiring.  Dad will be here soon.   I will get six Benadryl and my medications.  Ask him for money, I just told myself out loud as I was writing this.  I've gotten in a habit of just conforming to a non-monetary status.  It has been so long that I can't remember the last time I got my usual $85 dollars a week.  There's a hell's chance of me getting any even though my mother swears he said he is going to start giving it to me again. 

Right.  I am off to curl up on the couch with a Model Railroader and a glass of water.  I've got to get my game face on.  Can I have one dolla, please? LOL

3 comments:

Kelly Jene said...

How did it go? Did you ask?

mosiacmind said...

i am also curious how did it go?

Tee said...

You have not because you ask not. Ask and you shall receive. All he can say is no. They you ask, "why not."