Monday, March 03, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

I am getting in the habit of sleeping for longer than normal periods.  I slept until 1:00 PM today.  I was asleep at midnight.  Very uncharacteristic of me.  I hope this is not a new trend. 

The whole afternoon will be spent with me gearing up for work.  Dad expects more out of me than his normal workforce.  I have to be johnny-on-the-spot. Nice clothes.  Neatly combed hair.  Teeth brushed.   Everything manicured to a T.   For the deliveries, I am the "spokesman" for the store and the only thing certain patrons see.  I want to portray a good visual for these people's only tangible link to my father's business.   Let me get in the shower and get busy.  

4 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Maybe you are sleeping more because you are working?

mosiacmind said...

i hope that you have a good day.

justLacey said...

I think tiffanie is right. You are sleeping more because of work. After a while your body will adjust and you won't sleep as much.

Tee said...

It could be a combination of the work and too many Benedryl. Cut back on those Benedryl and see if you need a little less sleep. You know work demands energy and when you use that energy you need to "recharge"--sleep. :-) You are so right about portrayig a good visual image for you and your father's business. First impressions are important.